Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital offers Psychiatric Residential Treatment for adolescents age 12-17 in a modern, clean and therapeutic environment with safe staffing and proper infection control procedures.
Residential treatment provides intensive care for youth with serious psychiatric, emotional and/or behavioral problems and is sometimes the next step for youth in need of further treatment following inpatient psychiatric care.
Youth stay in the residential program for a short duration, usually one-to-three months or sometimes longer depending on the needs of the individual, where they can continue treatment in a structured, safe and caring environment by trained staff.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Use/Addiction: alcohol/drugs
- Suicidal/Homicidal Thoughts
Treatment is provided by a multidisciplinary team including:
- Board-Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Registered Nurses
- Recreational Therapists
- Registered Dieticians
- Mental Health Technicians
- On-site Teacher
The Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital Difference
We provide 24-hour supervision with safe staffing and proper infection control in a clean, secure and safe environment.
Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital is the only facility in northern Nevada providing the full continuum of behavioral health care for adolescents.
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program, caring for patients on an outpatient basis five days a week.