While we maintain our commitment to high quality and compassionate care, we are keenly aware that we must protect and maintain a safe treatment environment for our patients, family members, and staff. We comply with guidance from the CDC and state and local public health departments. We continue to monitor daily updates, recommendations and best practices related to COVID-19.
The Safety of our Patients and Staff is our Number-One Priority
Our Safety Precautions:
- Employees are required to wear a mask at all times
- Employees are required to enter the building through a designated entrance and are screened prior to the start of their shift.
- Any employee with COVID-like symptoms is required to be medically cleared before returning to work.
- Any employee who has been potentially exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 is required to self-quarantine and seek medical clearance before returning to work.
- Increased sanitation and sterilization by Housekeeping staff
- Hand sanitizer has been made available throughout the facility, and proper handwashing is continuously reinforced among employees.
- All patients are screened upon admission including a thorough review of medical packet and assessment of any potential exposure, symptomology and temperature reading.
- Hospital visitation has been temporarily suspended. Telephonic or virtual visits may be arranged.
- All vendors will be asked to enter through the employee entrance and screened for temperature. Vendor access is limited and at the discretion of hospital management.
Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital strives to maintain the safest environment possible. As information changes, we will update these procedures. We appreciate your understanding as we respond to these challenges and take utmost care for all of our patients.