Northern Nevada’s most comprehensive treatment.
Right here in Reno
The region’s only inpatient residential treatment program
Intensive care for serious psychiatric, emotional and behavioral problems
A safe, therapeutic environment for healing
Providing needed treatment without the overnight stay
While we maintain our commitment to high quality and compassionate care, we are keenly aware that we must protect and maintain a safe treatment environment for our patients, family members, and staff. We comply with guidance from the CDC and state and local public health departments. We continue to monitor daily updates, recommendations and best practices related to COVID-19.
The Safety of our Patients and Staff is our Number-One Priority
Our Safety Precautions:
· Employees are required to wear a mask at all times
· Employees are required to enter the building through a designated entrance and are screened prior to the start of their shift.
· Any employee with COVID-like symptoms is required to be medically cleared before returning to work.
· Any employee who has been potentially exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 is required to self-quarantine and seek medical clearance before returning to work.
· Increased sanitation and sterilization by Housekeeping staff
· Hand sanitizer has been made available throughout the facility, and proper handwashing is continuously reinforced among employees.
· All patients are screened upon admission including a thorough review of medical packet and assessment of any potential exposure, symptomology and temperature reading.
· Hospital visitation has been temporarily suspended. Telephonic or virtual visits may be arranged.
· All vendors will be asked to enter through the employee entrance and screened for temperature. Vendor access is limited and at the discretion of hospital management.
Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital strives to maintain the safest environment possible. As information changes, we will update these procedures. We appreciate your understanding as we respond to these challenges and take utmost care for all of our patients.
Welcome to Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital. You now have a quality choice for mental health and addiction treatment services. Our new facility in Reno, NV, is the first hospital of its kind to be built in northern Nevada in more than 35 years. Our dedicated, compassionate staff of experts understand that when it comes to behavioral health, the road to recovery is a journey and a team effort. We are here to guide you through your journey and to elevate the standard of care in the community.
We are here to guide you through recovery. Our goal is to stabilize patients, provide effective treatment and therapy and return patients to a productive, functioning life as quickly as possible. If you are concerned about your own behavioral health, or that of a loved one, we provide free and confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to determine the best course of treatment.
Our 24-hour monitoring and medical care may include:
All of our programs take place in a safe, secure, therapeutic environment. Our programs include:
We recognize that it takes courage to seek help, and we are committed to treat every patient with respect and dignity. We are committed to a supportive environment, and our staff of professionals are carefully selected to provide the very best in mental healthcare and addiction treatment service to patients.
If you or a loved one need help, call us today at 775-393-2200.
If you would like to become part of our life-changing staff, visit our Careers Page.