General Psychiatric Trauma-Informed Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program provides active treatment for individuals with acute mental illness and/or addiction issues. Programing is based on highly structured evidenced based treatment models offered within a safe and therapeutic environment.
Patients participate in group therapy, as well as educational and family group sessions on an as-needed basis.
Attendance is Monday through Friday, ranging from two to four weeks. Treatment staff includes psychiatrist, psychiatric nurses, and licensed therapists.
Benefits of Outpatient Services
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Can serve as a step-down program from inpatient care
- Tools for identification and coping with triggers
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized wellness and recovery treatment plan
- Medication consulatation and mangement
- Evidenced Based Treatment
- Intensive Group Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Illness Management Recovery
- Aftercare referrals